Friday, October 12, 2007

New Capcom Fighter?

"Brian Dunn, also of Capcom, later extended the tease, writing "We have our Gamer's Day event in London next Wednesday (10/17), but there will be announcements and things starting to come up on Monday (10/15) and continuing all week." Dunn also added, somewhat conspicuously, to the comments thread "everyone at Capcom knows all the fans are extremely anxious for a NEW SF game, believe me. That's about all I can say about that..."

Hmmmm??? I love the emphasis on "new."

[12:10] Skilletor: or the huge announcement that was them publishing GTA in japan
[12:11] MrWizard: trust me
[12:11] MrWizard: its a huge announcement this time
[12:11] MrWizard: not some poll to vote for achievements lol
[12:11] Skilletor: that's fine, but i've been saying I WANT SF4 for years with cockteases like this from capcom

Hmmmm???

As much as I would love to believe this, and I would love it as much as I will my first born child, I will not believe anything Street Fighter and Fighting game related until screens are released. As I said, this has been ongoing for years now without capcom giving the fans what they want. I'm expecting Street Fighter: Chun Li's shower adventure to go along with the stupid movie that's coming out sometime in the future.

No comments: